Thurstable and Winstree Team Ministry
serving the parishes of Tolleshunt Knights with Tiptree, Great Braxted, Copford, Easthorpe, Messing, Inworth,
Layer de la Haye, Layer Breton with Birch, and Layer Marney
The 'Layer' Parishes: Layer de la Haye • Layer Breton with Birch • Layer Marney
Links to other websites
• Using any of the links below will open a new window in your browser.
• After visiting a linked site, close the new window to return to this page.
• Your assistance in reporting dead links to the webmaster would be appreciated - Thank you
- Thurstable and Winstree Churches ( thurstablewinstreechurches.org )
- The website of our nine-parish benefice of Thurstable and Winstree and its Team Ministry.
- The Parish of St Michael & All Angels, Copford ( copfordchurch.org.uk )
- The website of the Parish of Copford which is within our benefice of Thurstable and Winstree.
- The Parish of St Mary the Virgin, Easthorpe ( https://thurstablewinstreechurches.org/st-mary-the-virgin-easthorpe )
- The St Mary's, Easthorpe, page on the Thurstable and Winstree Benefice website.
- The Parishes of Tolleshunt Knights with Tiptree and Great Braxted
( www.tk-tiptree-braxted-benefice.org.uk )
- The website of the Parishes of Tolleshunt Knights with Tiptree and Great Braxted which are within our benefice of Thurstable and Winstree.
- Chelmsford Diocese ( www.chelmsford.anglican.org )
- Full of information about our Anglican Diocese which covers all of Essex and parts of East London - our Bishops, the work of the Diocese, contact details for Diocesan staff, links to parish websites, and more.
- The Church of England ( www.churchofengland.org )
- The Church of England's official website. What it believes, what its views are on important issues, links to its dioceses, and much more.
- The Anglican Communion ( www.anglicancommunion.org )
- Official website of the Anglican Communion.
- Christian Enquiry Agency ( www.christianity.org.uk )
- Information on Jesus Christ and the Christian faith.
- Church Mission Society (CMS) ( www.cms-uk.org )
- A long-established Anglican missionary society.
- Christian Aid ( www.christian-aid.org.uk )
- One of the best known Christian relief bodies, working around the world to relieve suffering and poverty.
- Common Worship ( www.churchofengland.org/prayer-and-worship/worship-texts-and-resources/common-worship )
- The Church of England's web pages about 'Common Worship' and the services in this book. You can view the services and download them onto your computer for cutting and pasting sections into orders of service for local use.
- North East District of the Essex Association of Change Ringers ( www.eacr.org.uk/ne-eacr )
- Bell Towers and Ringing in the EACR's North East District.
- Essex Association of Change Ringers ( www.eacr.org.uk )
- Details of towers throughout Essex, Association news and contacts.
- Oremus ( www.oremus.org )
- Material for daily prayer, and other resources on worship and liturgy including Anglican hymns.
Page updated: 17 Jun 2021 at 09:54